Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Human Trafficking and Human Rights Resources

Although I am not yet on the frontlines of helping to fight the epidemic against humanity known as human trafficking, I do care deeply. I seek to become more educated, aware and pro-active in how my life can affect the lives of those who do not have a voice nor a choice. The following is a small list of organizations that are fighting tirelessly to help bring freedom to the oppressed. Please add your organization in the comments and any other resources you have to help those of us that wish to join the fight.

If you have any information related to trainings or conferences that are coming, PLEASE  add a link to those events.

**UPDATE** I have begun adding organizations that contribute to humanitarian issues, in addition to human trafficking.

I.C.E.

Three Avocados

LOVE 146

The Polaris Project

ECPAT USA

Hookers for Jesus

Rescue and Restore

International Justice Mission

Not For Sale

END IT Movement

Fair Trade USA

Free the Slaves

The A21 Campaign

Exodus Cry

Exodus Cry 2014 Abolition Summit



Nefarious Documentary



No comments:

Post a Comment