Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Keyboard Commando

I'm a Keyboard Commando,
fighting evil in my jammies,
taking down the villains
one post at a time.

I fight the Democrats,
Republicans, abortion
and homophobes,
while sipping on my latte
and busting out some rhymes.

I joined the blogosphere,
make videos,
sign petitions,
share photos
and engage in great debates
with my CAPS LOCK on!

I'm a tough Commando,
posting as Anonymous,
trolling all the hate sites
and feeling mighty fine.

I never leave my house now,
never set my phone down,
and I get an SMS so
I can stay notified.

You don't wanna mess with me,
'cause I got my training
watching Youtube videos
of the USMC.

Yeah, I'm a Keyboard Commando,
that is all you need to know,
better watch out
'cause I'm gonna
take them all down.

Are you tough enough?
Got the right stuff?
Wanna join me?
Well, I made a Group Page!

Click Here to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment