Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thank You

The children are in bed,
settling down for a rest,
as we recover from a day
that has been truly blessed.
As I sit and reflect
on my family and friends,
my heart swells with wonder
at the love that does not end.
It is poured out daily,
by each one of you,
as you share your joys and your pains
and things you go through.
I just wanted to sit
and take a moment to say,
"I hear you, I love you
and I see you each day."
For the things that you share
through pictures and posts,
though no words may be spoken,
yet they tell me the most.
I get a glimpse of your heart,
your humor, your mind...
that daily confirms
that you are one of a kind.
So thank you, to each one
for all that you share,
and know from my heart,
that I truly care.

Much love to you all. God bless you tonight and in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment